GUYUB RUKUN JOGLO
A Javanese House So Elegant, Near Culinary Courts Along Jl. Palagan
0878 3983 6910 0878 3983 6910 0817 466 991 0821 3444 9979
Updated on 15 September 2018
Rate / Night
|Guyub Rukun Joglo|
10 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Extra bed: IDR 50,000
- Check-in 2.00 PM, Check-out 11:00 AM
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, peak seasons, Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year
In the life of Javanese society, joglo is a meaningful symbol. Guyub Rukun Joglo, located north of Hyatt Hotel, offers meaningful Javanese atmosphere. Entering the lush green front yard, you'll arrive at the porch, with the view of rice fields in front. Stepping in, you'll find a living room with wooden floor and a set of table and chairs. To the right of the living room is the master bedroom, equipped with AC and private bathroom. To the left is another bedroom with twin bed and AC. All rooms have a window facing to the front garden, allowing you to enjoy the green view in the morning.
To reach the inside joglo, you'll need to cross a small wooden bridge, under which a pond produces a calming sound of water flowing. The large unpartitioned joglo is usually used to relax and sharing warmth with family. The joglo comes with a bale-bale (Javanese-style sofa bed), classic Javanese chairs, and LCD TV. If you feel like cooking, right next to the joglo you'll find a kitchen complete with cooking utensils. An additional bedroom and shared bathroom with hot shower is also available around the joglo.
When you're in to try some culinary along Jalan Palagan, you can easily find quality dining places. Just name it: Mie Pasar Baru, Dae Jang Geum, Ikan Bakar Cianjur, Jimbaran, Pari-pari, Pecel Solo, and more.
How to get there:
from Tugu Jogja - Jl. AM. Sangaji - Jl. Monjali - Jl. Tentara Pelajar - turn left in front of Palagan post office - Guyub Rukun Joglo
Photo Gallery of Guyub Rukun Joglo
Photo #1 Photo #2 Photo #3 Photo #4 Photo #5 Photo #6 Photo #7 Photo #8 Photo #9 Photo #10 Photo #11 Photo #12 Photo #13 Photo #14 Photo #15 Photo #16 Photo #17
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Living room
- Dining room
- Cleaning service
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- First aid kit
- Swimming pool
- Emergency Lamp
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Entertainment system
- Free bike rental
- Fitness equipments
- Airport / station transfer
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the house.
- Do not bring pets.
Reservation at Guyub Rukun Joglo
Place to Eat near Guyub Rukun Joglo
- Serai Resto (0.2 km)
- Sawa Steaks & Grill (0.4 km)
- Bebek Tepi Sawah (0.4 km)
- Pempek Ny. Kamto (0.4 km)
- Ikan Bakar Jimbaran (0.5 km)
- Kepiting Cak Gundul (0.5 km)
- Pondok Makan Pelem Golek (0.6 km)
- Dae Jang Geum (0.6 km)
- Hani's Bakery and Resto Palagan (0.6 km)
- Iga Sapi Bali (0.7 km)
Place to Stay near Guyub Rukun Joglo
- Tamu Ibu Guest House (0.4 km)
- Rumah Kaka (0.5 km)
- Astri Homestay (1.5 km)
- Gowinda House 3 (1.7 km)
- Tirtonirmolo Guest House (1.8 km)
- Retra's WG (1.9 km)
- Al-Baik Homestay (2 km)
- Dewata Putra Guest House (2.1 km)
- Caty's House (2.5 km)
- Bale Gandok (2.6 km)
Place to See near Guyub Rukun Joglo
- Monumen Jogja Kembali (monjali) (2.3 km)
- Taman Pelangi (2.3 km)
- Museum/Monumen Pahlawan Pancasila (2.9 km)
- Palgading Temple (3.3 km)
- Masjid Pathok Negara Plosokuning (3.4 km)
- Selokan Mataram (3.8 km)
- Sindu Kusuma Edupark (4.7 km)
- Gebang Temple (4.8 km)
- Jogja Bay (5 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.