Spacious House for Large Group Visit
08771 5459 819 08771 5459 819
Updated on 15 September 2018
Rate / Night
25 guests, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Extra bed: IDR 50,000
- Check-in 2.00 PM, Check-out 11:00 AM
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, peak seasons, Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year
Upon entering Gang Sadewa, the car was driven more slowly. A house at the end of the street with a white fence seemed to stand out of the rest. Once the gate was opened, the atmosphere of a simple Indies house painted white blended nicely with a red and gray pattern of red and gray retro style. A large tree that grows in the front yard makes this house more shady.
For a moment, we were confused about where the entrance of the house was. In contrast to the modern houses, the entrance of this house turned out to be on the side part. A pair of ancient tables and chairs arranged neatly on the porch with dim lights created a comfortable atmosphere.
Upon entering the house, we felt a sudden change of atmosphere from the classic into a blend of modern style. An LED TV, a sofa bed, and contemporary wall decoration was in contrast with the old school house style. This large house has 6 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 of which are even equipped with LED TVs. Each room can accommodate 4 people. The house is also equipped with 4 bathrooms with hot water located outside the room.
As we walked further to the back part of the house, we would be surprised by the immense yard. This place seems to be fun for gathering. Another surprise was the fact that this house is close to favorite tourism objects and culinary center in Jogja. Yogyakarta Palace (keraton), Taman Sari, and Alun-alun Kidul can be reached in just 5 minutes, while Malioboro is about 10 minutes drive.
How to get there:
from km 0 to the west - Jl. KH Ahmad Dahlan - turn left at the intersection to Jl. Kapten Piere Tendean - turn right to Jalan Sadewa (right next to SMA Muhammadiyah 3 Yogyakarta) - Omah Kulon
Photo Gallery of Omah Kulon
Front Porch in 360° View Living Room in 360° View Master Bedroom in 360° View Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom 5 Bedroom 6 in 360° View Dining Area Kitchen Bathroom 1 Bathroom 2 Bathroom 3 Bathroom 4 Backyard
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Living room
- Dining room
- Cleaning service
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- First aid kit
- Swimming pool
- Emergency Lamp
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Entertainment system
- Free bike rental
- Fitness equipments
- Airport / station transfer
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the house.
- Do not bring pets.
Reservation at Omah Kulon
Public Facility near Omah Kulon
- Halte Cokroaminoto (SMA 1) (1 km)
Place to Eat near Omah Kulon
- Omah Lodhong (0.2 km)
- Zu Bento (0.2 km)
- Warung Klangenan (0.2 km)
- Soto Kadipiro (0.6 km)
- Waroeng Steak and Shake (0.6 km)
- Rica-Rica Fadhil (0.7 km)
- Nasi Bakar Wirobrajan (0.7 km)
- Angkringan 'Bapak' (0.9 km)
- Soto Pak Marto Taman Sari (1 km)
- Soto Djiancuk (1.2 km)
Place to Stay near Omah Kulon
- Doyani Home (Sharia) (0.1 km)
- Casa Meira Malioboro (0.2 km)
- Nibenia Homestay (0.3 km)
- Sadewa 21 (0.5 km)
- Madumurti Homestay (0.6 km)
- Omah Bu Dee (1 km)
- Omah Teko (1.1 km)
- Puspa Jaya Backpacker (1.2 km)
- Deep Purple Homestay (1.2 km)
- Penginapan Pugeran (1.5 km)
Place to See near Omah Kulon
- Malioboro (2.6 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (2 km)
- Prawirotaman (3.1 km)
- Tugu Jogja (3.5 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (4.7 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (3.2 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (0.9 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (2.3 km)
- Sonobudoyo Museum (2 km)
- Masjid Pathok Negara Dongkelan (2 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.