AMARILIS GUEST HOUSE
Affordable Rent House in Badran, Few Minutes Walk from the Downtown
0812 1591 287 0812 1591 287
Updated on 10 December 2018
Rate / Night
|Amarilis Guest House|
8 persons + breakfast, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Free 2 extra bed
- Check-in time is 1 PM and Check-out time is 12 PM
- Rates are subject to change on holidays
The modest village atmosphere can be felt directly as you step out from Amarilis Guest House, located in Badran Village, a child-friendly village not far from Malioboro. Try to walk to Malioboro. You might be greeted with the remark of "Monggo" as you walk pass the houses. This is a distinct hospitality of Jogja that makes tourist want to come over to Jogja again and again. Leaving Badran Village, you will go down Letjen Suprapto Street and the southern side of Tugu Train Station before heading to Malioboro Street. Just like the old times, pedicabs and andong (horse carriages) are lining up waiting for passengers, and so do souvenir sellers, food vendors, and street musicians. Cultural heritages are also trying to survive among the soaring modern buildings. Malioboro, the intertwined strings of history and memory, can be reached within 22 minutes of walking from Amarilis Guest House. If you are not in the mood for walking, you can take Trans Jogja route 3A from 2nd Tentara Pelajar Bus Stop.
Amarilis Guest House has 3 bedrooms with 3 king-size beds and 2 folding beds so that it can accommodate 8 persons. Each room in the house is already equipped with AC and subscriber TV. There are 1 shared bathrooms equipped with water heater. There's also a fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils, dining room, living room, and a parking space for two cars.
The name of the guest house is taken from the flower Amaryllis (Amaryllis belladonna) or better known as Lily, a modest flower yet useful to treat wound. The same benefit is also possessed by Yogyakarta, making people want to return over and over again, like the lyric of a legendary song, "izinkanlah aku untuk slalu pulang lagi, bila hati mulai sepi tanpa terobati (please allow me to always return, if the heart embarks in loneliness with no comfort)".
Photo Gallery of Amarilis Guest House
Living Area in 360° View Bedroom 1 in 360° View Bedroom 2 in 360° View Bedroom 3 Dining Table Photo #6 Kitchen Bathroom 1 Bathroom 2 Porch Front
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Dining Room
- Hot water
- TV cable
- Living room
- Parking area
- Emergency lamp
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the house.
- Do not bring pets.
Public Facility near Amarilis Guest House
- Tugu Station (0.9 km)
- Halte Tentara Pelajar 1 (0.4 km)
- Halte Jlagran (0.5 km)
- Halte SMPN 11 (0.6 km)
- Halte Diponegoro (0.9 km)
- Halte Tentara Pelajar 2 (0.4 km)
- Halte Portabel Perpusda Samsat Kota Jogja (0.2 km)
Place to Eat near Amarilis Guest House
- Soto Pak Sholeh Al-Barokah (0.4 km)
- Lecker Rumah Kopi dan Resto (0.5 km)
- Depot Pecel 57 (0.5 km)
- Waroeng Spesial Sambal Kyai Mojo (0.7 km)
- Gudeg Mbah Lindu (0.9 km)
- Gudeg Mercon (1 km)
- Nasi Kuning Bu Tuminem Pasar Kranggan (1 km)
- Tongseng Pak Kribo (1 km)
- Angkringan Lik Man (1.1 km)
- McDonald Malioboro (1.2 km)
Place to Stay near Amarilis Guest House
- Adelia Guest House (0.6 km)
- Athaya Homestay (0.7 km)
- Athaya Homestay Soragan (0.9 km)
- Casa Callisto (1.1 km)
- Rumah K-Sih (1.3 km)
- Omah Cemara (1.8 km)
- Omah'e Mimod (1.8 km)
- Baituna Jambon (1.9 km)
- Ndalem Suratin (2 km)
- Suratin Homestay (2 km)
Place to See near Amarilis Guest House
- Malioboro (1.2 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (2.2 km)
- Prawirotaman (3.8 km)
- Tugu Jogja (1.3 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (4.6 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (2.4 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (4.1 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (3.2 km)
- Gereja St. Antonius (1.7 km)
- Serangan Village (1.7 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.