Affordable Homestay, Luxurious Facilities in Every Way
0819 0146 6028 0819 0146 6028
Updated on 19 November 2018
Rate / Night
|Room with Fan|
2 persons, fan, TV, shared bathroom
|Room with AC|
2 persons, AC, TV, ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time at 2.00 p.m., check-out time at 12.00 a.m.
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas and New Year Season
Suryo Homestay is located within Suryodiningratan, a hamlet not far from the Alun-alun Kidul and Prawirotaman tourist kampong. The homestay offers a homey home with luxury facilities to enjoy together.
The first floor has a common room with a 50-inch LCD TV. The common room integrates into the dining area. This is where you can meet other backpackers, get to know each other, plan for some tours together, and even rent a car together to travel around. The first floor features a room with AC, TV, and private bathroom, and three other rooms with fan and TV. The second floor features 2 rooms with fan and TV, 1 shared bathroom, and a clothes drying area.
AC-equipped Bedroom and Private Bathroom
(YogYes.com / Jaya Tri Hartono)
The owner, a husband and his wife, also lives here. Should you ever need to find a car or motorbike rent, don't hesitate to tell them; they'd pleased to help.
How to get there:
from Malioboro - turn left at km 0 - Jl. Panembahan Senopati - turn right at the traffic light to Jl. Brigadir Katamso - go straight at the traffic light to Jl. Parangtritis - turn right into Jl. Tirtodipuran - Jl. Suryodiningratan - turn left into the alley of Sahid - turn right at the first alley - Suryo Homestay
Photo Gallery of Suryo Homestay
Homey Common Room Shared Bathroom with Bathtub Terrace with Green Garden Living room with Vintage Cabinet Common Room with a 50-inch LCD TV Dining table AC-equipped Bedroom and Private Bathroom Ensuite bathroom Bedroom with Fan and A Wooden Bed Frame Bedroom with Fan and Spring Mattress Bedroom with Fan and Metal Bed Frame Bedroom 5 with Fan on Suryo Homestay Second Floor Bedroom 6 with Fan on Suryo Homestay Second Floor Shared Bathroom on Suryo Homestay Second Floor Cozy Terrace on Suryo Homestay Second Floor Prayer Room Facade
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Parking area for motorbike
- Parking area for car
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the room.
- Do not bring pets.
Public Facility near Suryo Homestay
Place to Eat near Suryo Homestay
- Mediterranea Restaurant by Kamil (0.1 km)
- Nanamia Pizzeria (0.3 km)
- Sixsenses Restaurant (0.3 km)
- JL Coffee House Restaurant (0.3 km)
- Shibishu Noodles (0.4 km)
- La Pergola (0.4 km)
- Bubur Ayam & Kupat Tahu Khas Bandung (0.5 km)
- Lesehan Aldan (Jl. Bantul) (0.5 km)
- Kedai Kanjeng Mami (0.6 km)
- Sop Ayam Pak Min Klaten (0.6 km)
Place to Stay near Suryo Homestay
- Selo Homestay (0 km)
- Omah Mowolu (0.4 km)
- Ndalem Telu Yogyakarta (0.5 km)
- Pondok 71 (0.6 km)
- Penginapan Pugeran (0.7 km)
- Hotel Nugraha (0.8 km)
- Deep Purple Homestay (0.8 km)
- House 24 Jogja (0.8 km)
- Puspa Jaya Backpacker (0.8 km)
- Maharani Guest House (0.9 km)
Place to See near Suryo Homestay
- Malioboro (3.1 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (1.6 km)
- Prawirotaman (1.4 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (3.3 km)
- Tugu Jogja (4.2 km)
- Kotagede (4.7 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (1.7 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (2.9 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (0.7 km)
- Museum Perjuangan Yogyakarta (1.7 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.