A Budget Inn near Keraton and Trans Jogja Shelter
0812 1518 6752 0812 1518 6752 0858 6891 8876 0818 0422 6955
Updated on 2 October 2018
Rate / Night
|Pondok Room with Fan|
2 guests, fan, TV, ensuite bathroom
|Pondok Room with AC|
2 guests, AC, TV, ensuite bathroom
- Extra person: IDR 20,000
- Extra bed: IDR 20,000
- Check-in time at 1.00 p.m., check-out time at 12.00 a.m.
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas and New Year Season
Yogyakarta is a paradise for backpackers, a place with low living cost and numerous interesting tourist attractions. In addition, there are quite a lot of low-budget inns located in every corner of the city, making it easy for you to save your travel budget. Unfortunately, most of them have limited facilities. As a result, you may feel a little distracted during holiday.
Rest easy; you do not have to worry about anything if you choose to stay at Pondok 71. With a strategic location, WiFi, and "room service", this affordable inn compares to luxurious hotels! Pondok 71 is owned and directly run by a friendly family that loves to share information on Yogyakarta's tourism.
The inn's building comprises 2 floors with 15 rooms available for rent. Each room is already equipped with AC/fan, private bathroom, and a television. There is a garage on the first floor. It can be utilized as a place to secure the motor cycle or bicycle you rent. Apart from that, there is also a kitchen suitable for cooking, so you can cut off another portion of your travel budget.
Unlike many other inns, Pondok 71 has access to free internet and Wifi.id you can use the way you like it. Pondok 71's strategic location makes it easier for you to visit a number of attractions nearby. Only by walking 10 minutes from the building, you can visit the ever crowded Plengkung Gading and Southern Square, two places that are always photogenic at night. Additionally, you can reach Malioboro, Yogyakarta Palace (keraton), and Taman Sari using becak or rented motor cycle. There are also 2 Trans Jogja bus stops that are more than ready to take you to farther attractions such as Prambanan Temple, Taman Pelangi, and many others.
For those who desire food but are too lazy to leave their rooms, "room service" from the restaurant located in front of the inn building will be ready to provide satisfactory services. When night comes, you can enjoy the wonderful atmosphere presented by the angkringan that is always open in front of the inn. Fun, isn't it?
How to get there:
From Malioboro, go straight to 0 Km intersection - turn right to Jalan KH Ahmad Dahlan - turn left to Jalan KH Wahid Hasyim - go straight to Jalan Sosrowijayan - Pojok Benteng Kulon intersection - turn right to Pugeran 2 Alley - Pondok 71
Photo Gallery of Pondok 71
Facade Pondok Room 1 with AC Pondok Room 2 with AC Free WiFi Pondok Room with Fan Ensuite bathroom Communal area on the 2nd floor Communal area on the 1st floor Shared kitchen Pondok 71 seen from the side
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Parking area for motorbike
- Parking area for car
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the room.
- Do not bring pets.
Public Facility near Pondok 71
Place to Eat near Pondok 71
- Bakmi Bu Giyo (0.3 km)
- Lesehan Aldan (Jl. Bantul) (0.3 km)
- JL Coffee House Restaurant (0.4 km)
- Bakso Lombok Uleg Pak Di (0.4 km)
- Kedai Kanjeng Mami (0.6 km)
- Nanamia Pizzeria (0.6 km)
- La Pergola (0.6 km)
- Sixsenses Restaurant (0.6 km)
- Soto Pak Marto Taman Sari (0.7 km)
- Mediterranea Restaurant by Kamil (0.7 km)
Place to Stay near Pondok 71
- Penginapan Pugeran (0 km)
- Deep Purple Homestay (0.5 km)
- Puspa Jaya Backpacker (0.5 km)
- Suryo Homestay (0.6 km)
- Selo Homestay (0.6 km)
- Omah Teko (0.8 km)
- Rumah Kami Langenarjan (0.9 km)
- Omah Mowolu (1 km)
- Ndalem Telu Yogyakarta (1 km)
- Hotel Nugraha (1 km)
Place to See near Pondok 71
- Malioboro (2.5 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (1.1 km)
- Prawirotaman (1.6 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (3.3 km)
- Tugu Jogja (3.6 km)
- Kotagede (4.9 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (1.3 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (2.5 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (1.5 km)
- Ramayana Ballet Purawisata (1.5 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.