Find Budget Hotels / Guest House / Homestay in Yogyakarta by Location
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Malioboro, Jogja
Malioboro continues to be a tourism magnet despite its crowd and high-living cost. An experienced tourist will choose to stay in a hotel/guest house/homestay outside Malioboro area but still within 5km radius as it is usually cheaper and not so crowded.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Prawirotaman, Jogja
Prawirotaman is a favorite place for foreign tourists to stay as it is close to Malioboro (only 3 km away). There are numerous budget hotels, cafes, and tour operators. The living cost is also cheaper than other city center areas.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near UGM, Jogja
Established in 1949, UGM is one of Indonesia's oldest and biggest universities. The area around UGM is filled with students, making it a friendly area with low living cost.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Ambarrukmo Plaza, Jogja
Ambarrukmo Plaza is one of the biggest malls in Yogyakarta. There are several interesting tenants such as Cinema XXI, Starbucks, J.CO, and others. This attracts tourists to book hotel/guest house/homestay near Ambarrukmo Plaza.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Lempuyangan Station, Jogja
Lempuyangan Train Station is the main stop for air-conditioned economy class train in Yogyakarta, both from the west and the east. Although located in the central area of the city, the living cost around Lempuyangan is more affordable than other areas.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Tugu Station, Jogja
Started operating since 1887, Tugu Train Station becomes one of the most prominent landmarks in Yogyakarta. The location is within walking distance from Malioboro, The Palace of Yogyakarta, Angkringan Lik Man, and other tourism spots.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Kaliurang, Yogyakarta
Kaliurang is a village situated at the foot of Mount Merapi, mostly renowned for its cool air. Its fresh air makes it a perfect place to escape from the city crowd. Besides, we can also visit Tlogo Putri and try its signature dishes.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Jogja Expo Center, Jogja
There are many big events held in JEC (Jogja Expo Center). Therefore, it is not surprising if hotels/guest houses/homestays near JEC are often fully booked by the people related to the event.
- Hotel, Guest House, Homestay, and Inn near Adisutjipto Airport, Jogja
Adisutjipto Airport is the only Airport in Yogyakarta, connecting Jogja to other cities such as Jakarta, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur. Staying near the Adisutjipto Airport area is the perfect choice for you who do not want to miss flight.