PUSPA JAYA BACKPACKER
The Most Affordable Lodging in Town
Updated on 19 November 2018
Rate / Night
2 guests, Fan, TV, shared bathroom
4 guests, Fan, TV, shared bathroom
6 guests, Fan, TV, shared bathroom
- Extra person IDR 10,000
- Check-in time at 2.00 p.m., check-out time at 12.00 a.m.
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas and New Year Season
Puspa Jaya Backpacker sits on an old property, yet it is very well-maintained and clean. The pop-style tosca blue and orange shades really stand out, making the house easily recognizable. The foremost part of the house is Puspa Langka room, while the front yard is used as a parking space for guests' cars and motorbikes.
(YogYes.com / Jaya Tri Hartono)
Aside from Puspa Langka, here you can find Puspa Bangsa and Puspa Pesona-each comes with a spring mattress, a clean sheet, and a comfortable blanket. They can also accommodate 4 persons with the addition of an extra bed. Adding to your comfort, Puspa Bangsa and Puspa Pesona are equipped with a fan, TV, and free Wi-Fi. Right in front of these two is a common room with comfy chairs and television specifically designed for chilling and chatting with other travelers.
Unlike the other two, Puspa Langka is more spacious and capable of accommodating 6 or more persons at once. It is also equipped with a big-size LCD TV and a fan. This room is located at the foremost part of the house and has a door leading to a private terrace and privileged with direct access to the parking space.
Puspa Langka Room in 360° view
(YogYes.com / Jaya Tri Hartono)
Puspa Jaya Backpacker has two shared bathrooms. These bathrooms are equipped with squat toilet and cold water tub. Many travelers have praised these bathrooms, saying that they are simple yet clean.
The owner of Puspa Jaya Backpacker lives next door. You can order instant noodles or several beverages by simply asking her. There is also a small store selling various daily necessities, cold beverages, and various snacks.
Photo Gallery of Puspa Jaya Backpacker
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2 in 360° view Puspa Langka Room in 360° view Shared bathroom 1 Shared bathroom 2 Communal area in 360° view Facade
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Parking area for motorbike
- Parking area for car
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the room.
- Do not bring pets.
Public Facility near Puspa Jaya Backpacker
Place to Eat near Puspa Jaya Backpacker
- Bakso Lombok Uleg Pak Di (0.2 km)
- Bakmi Bu Giyo (0.2 km)
- Angkringan 'Bapak' (0.3 km)
- Lesehan Aldan (Jl. Bantul) (0.4 km)
- JL Coffee House Restaurant (0.5 km)
- Ayam Geprek Mbok Moro (0.6 km)
- Soto Pak Marto Taman Sari (0.7 km)
- Sop Ayam Pak Min Klaten (0.8 km)
- Sixsenses Restaurant (0.9 km)
- Shibishu Noodles (0.9 km)
Place to Stay near Puspa Jaya Backpacker
- Deep Purple Homestay (0 km)
- Penginapan Pugeran (0.5 km)
- Pondok 71 (0.5 km)
- Madumurti Homestay (0.7 km)
- Omah Teko (0.8 km)
- Suryo Homestay (0.8 km)
- Selo Homestay (0.8 km)
- Sadewa 21 (0.9 km)
- Ndalem Telu Yogyakarta (0.9 km)
- Omah Mowolu (1 km)
Place to See near Puspa Jaya Backpacker
- Malioboro (2.7 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (1.5 km)
- Prawirotaman (2 km)
- Tugu Jogja (3.8 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (3.8 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (2.9 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (1.2 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (1.1 km)
- Kauman Village (1.5 km)
- Jogja National Museum (JNM) (1.6 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.