Near De Mata for Affordable Vacation in Jogja
0813 7967 4008 0813 7967 4008 0856 0090 0844
Updated on 10/8/2018
Rate / Night
2 persons, fan, TV, shared bathroom
2 persons, fan, TV, shared bathroom
2 persons, fan, TV, ensuite bathroom
- Extra person: IDR 30,000
- Check-in time at 1.00 p.m., check-out time at 12.00 a.m.
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, Eid Al-Fitr, Christmas and New Year Season
Grand Zea is managed by 2 youngsters, both of whom are fun to talk to about what to visit in Jogja. It's near De Mata Trick Eye Museum, Indonesia;s first 3-dimension museum, and Yogyakarta De Arca Statue Museum, where you can take pictures with Valentino Rossi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Spiderman in Javanese attire, or even Albert Einstein.
It's also near Kotagede. Do you know that there are just so many fun things you can find there? You can take pictures in front of the 'it' green walls of Kotagede, take a walk along the alleys, and take more pictures in front of ancient structures with super cool architecture. Or, you can take morning walk to Pasar Legi, Kotagede's traditional market known as the oldest traditional market in Jogja which is also popular for offering traditional snacks you'd typically find in the olden days. Another option is to shop at the famous Monggo Chocolate. While you're still around Kotagede, don't forget to stop by at Soto Moneter and Angkringan Nganggo Suwe (Lik Adi).
Grand Zea is a 2-story building comprising 10 rooms, each with fan and TV, 1 private bathroom, and 4 more bathrooms with shower for shared use. A pantry is also available for you to cook some noodles or make coffee. Located in an alley, the parking area can only accommodate motorbikes. Around the guest house, you can easily find minimarkets and affordable dining places. Halte Portable Jl. Menteri Supeno 1 is also only 200 meters away from the guest house. The portable bus station serves trips for Trans Jogja of 4A route (via Terminal Giwangan and Lempuyangan Station), allowing easy access for you to travel around.
How to get there:
from Malioboro - turn left at km 0 - Jl. Sultan Agung - turn right at the traffic light to Jl. Tamansiswa - turn left at the traffic light of Jl. Menteri Supeno - after Indomaret minimarket, turn left into Jl. Golo - after RSIA Bhakti Ibu, turn left into Gg. Pulanggeni - Grand Zea
Photo Gallery of Grand Zea
The layout in Grand Zea is like a boarding house Downstairs in 360° View Flint Room with Fan Ensuite Bathroom Sweet Room with Fan Pop Room with Fan Shared Bathroom Upstairs in 360° View Shared Kitchen Front
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Parking area for motorbike
- Parking area for car
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the room.
- Do not bring pets.
Reservation at Grand Zea
Public Facility near Grand Zea
- Halte Portable Jl. Menteri Supeno 1 (0.2 km)
- Halte Portable Jl. Menteri Supeno 2 (0.2 km)
- Halte UAD (0.3 km)
- Halte Portable Jl. Taman Siswa (0.5 km)
- Halte Taman Siswa (0.5 km)
- Halte Pasar Seni Kerajinan Yogyakarta (0.6 km)
- Halte Pa Muhammadiyah (0.6 km)
- Halte Portable Jl. Pandeyan 1 (0.6 km)
- Halte Portable Jl. Pandeyan 2 (0.6 km)
- Halte RSI Hidayatullah (0.7 km)
Place to Eat near Grand Zea
- Rumah Makan Padang Murah (0.5 km)
- Bakso & Mie Ayam 'Idolaku' (0.6 km)
- Ayam Bakar Mas Mono (0.6 km)
- Ladha Resto (0.6 km)
- V Pizzeria Restaurant (0.6 km)
- Katsu-katsu Taman Siswa (0.6 km)
- Pempek Palembang Mang Pari 19 Ilir (0.6 km)
- Pondok Cabe (0.7 km)
- Sop Ayam Pak Min Klaten (Jl. Taman Siswa) (0.8 km)
- Bebek Galak (0.8 km)
Place to Stay near Grand Zea
- Rumah Tin (0.1 km)
- Bukit Uhud Hotel (0.3 km)
- De Lis Guest House (0.6 km)
- House of Chandra 5 (0.8 km)
- Renaya Griya (0.8 km)
- House Of Chandra 1 (0.9 km)
- Kirana Hotel (1 km)
- Balai Melayu Hotel (1.2 km)
- Rumah Nugraha (1.2 km)
- Omah Lawas (1.5 km)
Place to See near Grand Zea
- Malioboro (3 km)
- Yogyakarta Palace (keraton) (2.1 km)
- Prawirotaman (1.2 km)
- Kotagede (2.5 km)
- De Mata Trick Eye Museum (0.7 km)
- Tugu Jogja (3.9 km)
- Yogyakarta Animal and Ornament Plant Market (PASTY) (3.1 km)
- Puro Pakualaman (1.8 km)
- Kampung Seni Nitiprayan (4.2 km)
- Sasmitaloka Museum (1.5 km)
Note: all distance are calculated over the air.