PAK DHE HOMESTAY
Nostalgia of Jogja: A City So Humble, A Village Life So Simple
0812 929 9658 0812 929 9658 0812 1060 7189
verified by YogYes
Updated on 13 August 2019
Rate / Night
20 guests + breakfast, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Free 8 extra bed
- Check-in 2.00 PM, Check-out 11:00 AM
- There will be additional surcharge during weekend, peak seasons, Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year
Alike common big cities, Jogja never runs out of luxurious 5-star hotels. However, often times what we truly want is the simple things, like fresh scent of paddy with dews on the stems, pleasant warm tea and boiled bananas, and the symphony sang by an orchestra of frogs during the night.
Staying at Pak Dhe Homestay, the memories of Jogja will surface-its humbleness, and the peaceful life in a village. In the morning, you can walk around or riding bicycle around the neighborhood, enjoying the morning air while savoring the view of rice fields on your left and right.
The main building has 4 large bedrooms with exposed brick wall and Kunci tiles. Each room comes with AC, LCD TV, private bathroom with hot shower, and comfy wooden chairs to relax. The front part is a multi-purpose common room with large table and chairs where you can dine in or gather around.
When it comes to food, you can just ease your mind. The wife of the house's owner is an East Javanese woman whose cooking skill is a real deal. In the morning, you'll be served with a cup of tea or coffee and traditional snacks-the kind of snacks you probably have been longing for. The breakfast menu consists of various dishes and every day you'll be served with different dishes-from pecel (vegetable salad with peanut sauce) a la village, lodeh soup and salted fish, and so on. In the night, you can also order angkringan food menu that you can enjoy along with your buddies at the joglo in the front part of the house. The menu is comprehensive and all dishes are served in an angkringan cart.
All You Can Eat Angkringan Menu
starting from IDR300,000 for 20 persons
- 20 portions of rice with anchovies
- 20 portions of rice with sauteed tempeh
- 10 sticks of egg satay
- 10 sticks of chicken satay
- 10 sticks of chicken liver satay
- 10 sticks of chicken intestine satay
- 40 assorted deep-fried snacks
- Tea, ginger tea, and coffee
How to get there:
Photo Gallery of Pak Dhe Homestay
Photo #1 Photo #2 Photo #3 Photo #4 Photo #5 Photo #6 Photo #7 Photo #8 Photo #9 Photo #10 Photo #11 Photo #12 Photo #13 Photo #14 Photo #15 Photo #16 Photo #17 Photo #18 Photo #19 Photo #20 Photo #21
Click / tap on image to enlarge
- Living room
- Dining room
- Cleaning service
- Cable TV
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- First aid kit
- Swimming pool
- Emergency Lamp
- Meeting facilities
- Parking area
- Entertainment system
- Free bike rental
- Fitness equipments
- Airport / station transfer
- Explain your identity when making reservation.
- Show your marriage statement (for couples).
- Preserve the comfort of the surrounding environment.
- Do not bring drugs, alcohols, weapons/guns, or engage in illegal actions.
- Do not smoke inside the house.
- Do not bring pets.