"NEW YEAR HOLIDAY IN JOGJA" WRITING CONTEST
Win iPad Mini
Updated on 9/28/2016
The theme is New Year Holiday in Jogja. Tell us about your fun, unforgetable, unpredicted experiences, or share your recommendations of fun places to visit, or any other fun tips. Come on! Share cool inspirations of enjoying New Year holiday in Jogja "in a different way", and let all feel the vibe.
- Grand prize: an iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display
- 10 finalists will receive IDR 250K each
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open for everyone. The article must be original, does not violate other's copyrights, and has never been published before.
- The length of the writing must be maximum 1000 words. Attach a copy of valid ID and phone number. Submit to
25 December 2014 at the latest.
- YogYES will select the most attractive writings to be published on our website at YogYES.COM, and each will be rewarded with IDR 250K. The best writing of all will receive the grand prize, an iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display.
- All writings published on YogYES.COM will belong to YogYES.COM, and we reserve the right to edit the texts.
- The grand prize winner will be announced on this page and social media in 5 January 2015. The prize can be taken at YogYES.COM office by showing necesaary ID.
- We reserve the right to add or ammend the technical requirements at any time without prior notice. Latest updates will be informed via www.yogyes.com and all contestants are subject to these updates. Contestants are to check periodically for latest updates on conditions via www.yogyes.com.
- By submitting your work, you agree with all the terms and conditions defined above, as well as the consequences.
For a little inspiration, why not browse our articles on the theme of the New Year holiday:
- New Year Holiday in Yogyakarta: New Year, New Spirit
- 10 Best Sunsets in Jogja: Best Places to Watch The Last Sunset
- 10 Exciting Things to Do in Jogja: Pumping Up New Spirit with Fun Activities
Happy writing! We look forward to reading your writings.
- New Year Eve at Kaliurang - Welcoming The First Sunrise on the Feet of Mount Merapi (Ika Hapsari)
- Tahun Baru di Parangtritis: Menikmati Pergantian Tahun dengan Ekonomis (Putri Gusti Febyani)
- Tahun Baru di Pantai Siung: Merayakan dan Mengawali Tahun dengan Memacu Adrenalin (Krisna Kartika Sari)
- Tahun Baru di Gunungkidul: Menikmati Tahun Baru di Musim Hujan dengan Petualangan dari Hulu hingga Hilir (Rizqi Allam)
- Tahun Baru di Surga Tersembunyi: Menyambut Tahun Baru dengan Penuh Kesadaran di Tengah Alam nan Sunyi (Mutiara Arum Kirana Suci)
- Berburu Hantu di Tahun Baru (Panji Gusti Akbar)
- Tahun Baru di Bukit Bintang - Watch the Magical Colors (Ines Faradina)
- Tahun Baru di Imogiri - Pengalaman Liburan Berbeda di Alam Desa nan Asri (Rheisnayu Cyntara)
- Tahun Baru di Desa Abu (Amanina Khusna Maulida)
- Merefleksi Perjalanan Masa Lalu, Membingkai Semangat Tahun Baru (Arif Lukman Hakim)
Tahun Baru di Surga Tersembunyi: Menyambut Tahun Baru dengan Penuh Kesadaran di Tengah Alam nan Sunyi (Mutiara Arum Kirana Suci)